5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Music System
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Florimar is located in the charming and traditional seaside village of Seseh, just a few metres from a black volcanic-sand beach: take a stroll along the shore, watch the local fisherman reel in the catch of the day, or wander to the village temple on the foreshore to observe the colourful daily ceremonies. A trip to the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot at sunset is an absolute must, its just a ten-minute drive away from Villa Florimar. Sophisticated Seminyak, with its dazzling array of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops, and Bali’s fascinating cultural centre of Ubud, are also within easy reach.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season - Special Offer|| 1 Jun 2019
30 Jun 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 841||0 nights|
|High season|| 1 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 1,051||5 nights|
|Normal season|| 1 Sep 2019
19 Dec 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 907||2 nights|
|Peak season||20 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|5 bedroom||USD 1,351||7 nights|
- Welcome drink
- Villa team services
- Private chef service
- Event fees USD1733 + IDR 5,200,000 local community banjar fee.
- Grocery cost + 15% handling fee.
- Airport transfer
- A car driver 8 hours per day USD40
- Fast track airport transfer USD64
- Additional baby cot USd12 per day
- Additional high chair USD6 per unit
- Extra bed
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request.
Super sleek but fabulously comfortable villa
Super sleek but fabulously comfortable, Villa Florimar would not be out of place in one of the world’s fashion capitals, yet this impressive five-bedroom villa is located in the beautiful and very traditional Balinese village of Seseh, just a stone’s throw from the beach. Thanks to their rich and long-time experience in the fashion industry, the Dutch owners lent their unique touch and their sense of style and sophistication to the delightful ambiance of villa Florimar, from the fabulous black and white interiors to the incredible array of Asian antiquities.
There are seemingly endless opportunities for relaxation at Villa Florimar: recline under a parasol on a daybed fit for royalty; sip sunset cocktails on the party-size sofas by the pool; chill out in the comfortable garden balé with friends, or simply take a moment to rest and rejuvenate in peace on your private bedroom balcony.
With its enormous kitchen and dining space and its open-sided living areas looking out across the magnificent tropical gardens and swimming pool, Villa Florimar is an ideal venue for social events, whether it be a wedding, milestone celebration or informal and relaxed get-together with friends or family. And the impeccably trained staff, including an experienced villa manager and restaurant-trained private chef, will ensure that every moment of your stay is absolutely faultless.
Only a few metres from the villa lies Seseh’s glistening volcanic-sand beach, where surf beckons and rock pools fascinate. Watch the local fisherman haul in their daily catch, and the village children play football at dusk. Or wander to the local temple where enchanting ceremonies are performed daily against the ocean backdrop. For adventure further afield, hire Florimar’s car and driver; within twenty minutes you could be dining at one of Seminyak’s world class restaurants.