Villa Puro Blanco
5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Mosquito net
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- I-Pod Dock
- Guest toilet
- Sun beds / chairs
Villa Puro Blanco, an accommodation located in Canggu, is only five kilometres away from the trendy Seminyak, a few kms from Echo Beach, and a few steps from La Laguna Bali. A short walk away is the Balinese village of Seseh with its volcanic-sand beach where you can watch local fishermen haul in their daily catch or wander to local temples where ceremonies are performed daily against an ocean backdrop. Vue Beach Club is 1.3 km from the accommodation while the nearest airport Ngurah Rai International Airport, is 14 km away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
- Welcome drink
- Villa team services
- Chef service
- Grocery cost + 15% handling fee.
- Additional baby cot USd12 per day
- Additional high chair USD6 per unit
- Airport transfer
- Fast Track at Airport is available at USD64 per person.
- Extra bed USD40
-Car and driver rental service on request from approximately USD69 (including petrol) for 8hrs a day only.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request.
Tranquil and luxurious villa
Draped and decorated in all white, Villa Puro Blanco boasts an open concept living area, making it the ideal place for guests to enjoy a restful holiday. The outdoor spaces comprise of rows of palm trees lining the wall and providing privacy, and the stunning swimming pool inviting guests for a dip in its shimmering waters. Indoors, several comfortably furnished living spaces provide additional room for socializing and relaxing. Venturing out, the beach is less than a five minutes’ stroll away.
The four bedrooms of villa Puro Blanco are also decorated in white. Three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, are set on the ground floor and overlook the swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. Two of the bathrooms come with outdoor rain showers among the palms. The master suite takes up the entire second floor and has a spacious sofa, looking over the rice fields and enabling guests to enjoy the famous sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
The open plan living area of villa Puro Blanco is done in white, with the theme broken by the sculptures and indoor plants adding a bit of color. The living room is fitted with comfy sofas, overlooking a glass wall that opens on to the lawn and the expansive swimming pool sitting prettily in its midst. The living area also includes a well-equipped kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals or have the chef prepare sumptuous dishes on request. The kitchen extends into the dining area set near glass windows and overlooking the garden. Another great spot to sunbathe is the line of comfy rattan loungers around the pool and the daybed in the bale.