3 3 6
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Pots and Pans
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
This exotic beachfront bungalow far from noisy tourist areas is a perfect place to unwind.If you are looking for the peaceful and lonely place for relaxing and wish to stay near the ocean surrounded by palm trees and rice fields, this amazing villa is just right. This exotic wooden 3 bedroom villa with a spacious tropical garden is located near the ocean in the District of Tabanan. It will take you 1,5-2 hours to get the villa from the Ngurah Rai airport, but it's worth it.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Service and tax charge
Tea and coffee
Selection of bath products
Electricity, water, gas
Daily house cleaning
Bed and household linens
Car and driver
Gasoline - Fuel usage (car)
Extra hours of housekeeping
Delivery of food restaurant at the Villa
Cost of food (groceries, drinks...)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Exotic beachfront villa
A swimming pool and two houses are situated in a spacious green territory. Unique architectural design of houses made of iron wood and glass will not leave anyone indifferent. It is built in mixed antique styles of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Flores cultural heritage. One of them has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and well-equipped kitchen. Another one, which is located near, has one bedroom and a bathroom with a shower. The road to the beach takes just 1 minute and you will get to a wooden pier, part of which belongs to the villa. The villa is available for small weddings and events with a capacity up to 25 people.
The beach with black volcanic sand is hidden from the crowd. This beach is not very suitable for swimming as it is open ocean, however, it is good for kids to jump in the small waves. You can order your tasty breakfast in the villa. But if you decide to cook yourself, we advise you to bring food with you, because a big local store is 30 minutes away from the villa. Just near the villa there is a restaurant in a nearby hotel. You can go sightseeing and visit nearest popular places such as Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Tanah Lot Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Ulun Danu Temple and many others.