5 5 10
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Baby Cot available on demand
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- massage room
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Bar Area
- Fitness room
- movie room
- BBQ / Bar area
The villa is located directly on the Indian Ocean and in close proximity to Galle Fort
Distance from Airport – 158KM (2h 16m without Traffic)
Distance from Colombo – 127KM (2h 5m without Traffic)
Include all taxes - No booking fees
All these rates are including taxes, service charge and breakfast.
- King Suite with Ocean View
- Kind Suite with Garden View
- Deluxe Family Suite
Rates are based on the different room rates.
- The King Suite with Ocean view: 412 USD in low season, 553 in high season and 729 in Peak Season
- King Suite with Garden View :378 in low season, 518 in high season and 700 in Peak Season
- Deluxe Family Suite:453 in low season, 593 in high season and 741 in Peak Season
- The villa manager can arrange everything from airport pick-ups to Bird/whale watching, safaris, and site seeing in Galle. The manager is from Galle and has an extensive contact base so rest assured you will have access to everything that the Galle region has to offer.
- The head of housekeeping, and his two expertly trained assistants, offer a very fast laundry service which will return your clothes to you in immaculate condition.
- Massage services on demand .
- Lunch and dinner at Rs 3,500 + service, per adult per meal
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur admin fee.
Boutique Villa On the Beach
Spread out over an acre, and directly bordering the Indian Ocean, Elysium boasts a series of exceptionally manicured and scented gardens, a wonderful lotus pond, a 20 metre infinity pool,elegant living areas, vast luxurious bedroom suites, a gym, a spa , home cinema room and much more to keep guests entertained, indoors and outdoors alike.
Elysium offers a wealth of living and dining space, both indoors and in the multiple exterior spaces in the gardens and by the pool and ocean. The elegant interiors are full of antiques and art from all over Asia and comprise part of the owners’ vast collection. The main building comprises a formal dining room and home cinema room on the ground floor and a vast formal living room upstairs, with an outdoor balcony, library and billiards table, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows which offer panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and
Sri Lanka's finest sunsets. An elegant poolside pavilion and bar provides an ideal place for meals, cocktails and quiet afternoon reading. The covered beach pavilion, along with the beach patio, bar and beach deck, which directly overlook the ocean provide the perfect venue for sunset cocktails, dining under the stars or simply basking in the rising and setting sun.
Lusciously landscaped and scented, the gardens of Elysium are what dress the property and accent its place at the summit amongst its oceanfront peers in Asia. Nestled within its myriad gardens there can be no greater feeling of escapism and tranquility. The centre-piece of the property is a unique 20 metre jade green flecked infinity pool with an additional shallow area for children. It flows from near the main building to the beautiful beachfront garden, bordered on each side by sumptuous suites and their private courtyard gardens. In addition, there is an elegant and comfortable pool pavilion & bar for cocktails and alfresco dining.
Elysium also boasts a beautiful beachfront featuring a wooden beach deck, patio, beach bar and covered beach pavilion directly overlooking the Indian Ocean. The experience of being beachside at Elysium is, in itself a veritable celebration of life.
At Elysium guests have myriad dining options that range from having their meals in the formal dining room or more casually in the outside pavilions, on the beach deck, by the pool or indeed anywhere in the gardens. Elysium is staffed with excellent chefs who combine to serve a range of Western and Asian dishes. Enjoy perfect eggs Benedict for breakfast, wonderful Sri Lankan and Indian curries for
lunch, fresh grilled tiger prawns and crab, Japanese Tuna sashimi, Italian pasta dishes or have our staff organize a beach barbeque.
The accommodation comprises 4 very spacious and stylish suites, each housed in their own sizeable outbuilding with individual terraces and gardens. All the suites are airconditioned and en-suite with twin vanities and each contains a proper hotel safe. Each suite has seating areas, five hundred thread-count Egyptian bed linen, Super King size beds, Kemara Life bathroom amenities, hairdryers and plentiful wardrobe space. Two of the suites open out into the gardens overlooking the ocean and the other two are situated around a beautiful private courtyard garden close to the pool. In addition Elysium also has a spacious family suite with a large King size bed, 6 bunk beds as well as two en-suite bathrooms/showers and an external shower area. There is no more perfect
room for either children or a large family.
Elysium comes fully staffed with chefs, butlers, stewards, a barman, housekeepers and gardeners. They have all been personally selected by the owners and will combine to make any guest’s stay a memorable one. There are 9 members of staff who are at the property every day, three of whom stay on the premises every night. In addition, there are two security guards that roam the property from
sunset to dawn.
The villa aslo comes with a 20 meter pool and a well-equipped gym to counter any overindulgence on the cuisine. There is both cardio as well as resistance equipment. Elysium has a private spa room which simply spells serenity and where a masseuse on call will wave a wand of effortless recovery, rejuvenation and relaxation… Elysium has a fully equipped home cinema where you can immerse yourself in
surround sound while watching DVDs or sports events on cable TV.