Villa Satin Doll
5 5 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Bar Area
- Sun beds / chairs
- TV room
The villa is located directly on the Indian Ocean and in close proximity to Galle Fort
Distance from Airport – 158KM (2h 16m without Traffic)
Distance from Colombo – 127KM (2h 5m without Traffic)
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Taxes and Service Charge
The chefs are trained in both local and international cuisine and guests can be sure they will eat extremely well. Guests can discuss their requirements with our managers and chefs. The tariff includes breakfast but all other meals and beverage are charged separately.
A cot and high chair and nannies can be arranged on request at extra cost.
The managers work with regular drivers and are able to arrange everything from airport pick-ups to Bird/whale watching, safaris, and site seeing in Galle. The manager is from Galle and has an extensive contact base so rest assured you will have access to everything that the Galle region has to offer.
Spa services - a trained therapist can be arranged to come to the property at your request.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur admin fee.
Intimate Villa on The Beach
Spread over one floor and a mezzanine level, Satin Doll hosts 5 bedrooms, plentiful living and dining space, a TV room and library. Unusually, all the rooms overflow graciously onto verandas, that run the length of the house, and which overlook the gardens and ocean. The pairing of bedrooms in two wings and the large family suite that flank the large living areas at the centre of the house make it ideal for 2-3 families. There are wonderful exterior spaces in the large garden in which to relax, dine or simply sip cocktails, and the unusually wide beachfrontage offers stunning sunrises and sunsets over the ocean.
The villa comes fully staffed with a team of seven all working towards a truly memorable stay for our guests. Living Areas - Satin Doll offers a wealth of living and dining space, both inside the villa and outside in secluded spots on the verandahs, in the garden and beachside.
The double-height section at the centre of the villa contains sumptuously furnished living, reading and dining rooms. These are wonderful spaces for both entertaining in style and relaxation. The main living room spills out on to a verandah and a pool and can be entirely opened up to seamlessly blend with the outdoors.
Satin Doll is set on a stunning raised garden with an unusually wide beach frontage offering panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. It has been specifically designed to offer a wealth of outside living spaces, secluded from each other, where guests can retreat into their own nooks to top up a tan, read a book or have a meal. There are verandahs and terraces overlooking the gardens and two pavilions directly on the ocean.
SATIN DOLL offers three different areas for dining - A formal dining room in the main house, an external dining table in a courtyard shaded by trees, a garden dining area and a beautiful traditional pavilion overlooking the ocean. There is a team of chefs who can prepare dishes ranging from tuna sashimi to a perfect rib-eye steak.
In the villa you will find 5 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms, three doubles, one family suite (King + bunk beds) and one twin, with comfortable antique 4 poster beds, elegant furnishings and covered verandahs. All five bedrooms open to private terraces through tall louvered plantation doors with magnificent views overlooking the gardens and ocean. Unlike many of the villas on this stretch of coast, there is no road noise and all you can hear at night is the sea. Services/Facilities Staff – Satin Doll has a very experienced team of 7 staff all working towards ensuring a wonderful stay with us. In addition there are security guards who patrol the grounds at night.
You have a 10 meter long pool. On a mezzanine floor above the formal dining space, there is a cosy and intimate TV room designed to provide you with the utmost comfort as you curl up to watch a movie, catch up on world news or simply want to listen to music. There are comfortable sofas and chairs and even a desk for those wanting to do some work. The home cinema consists of a generous 46-inch flat screen TV, DVD player, surround sound speaker system and Satellite connection.
Events – the expansive living and dining areas at Satin Doll coupled with its beautiful gardens and setting make it a wonderful place for events for up to 50 people. Contact us to learn about what we can offer and how we can assist you in organizing your special event.