4 4 8
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Double sink
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Sisila villa is one of the four villas of Thalduwa Island Villas, a boutique hotel at Ahangama in the deep south in Sri Lanka. Nestled amidst coconut palms, cinnamon and ginger plants, and bird-of-paradise flowers, the villa is located on a tranquil island on the Goviyapana river, two miles from the ocean about 20 minutes away from Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An ideal retreat for tropical living, the villa also provides you access to the nearby bay, Wellingama, which is a surfers’ paradise.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Tax and service charge
Exclusive use of the villa
In room or Villa dinning till 09.00 PM
Activities can be booked trough villa manager
HB Supplement – Per person per night (on BB rate)/ Adult: USD 15.00, Child (03-10): USD 07.50
FB Supplement – Per person per night (on BB rate)/ Adult: USD 30.00, Child (03-10): USD 15.00
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request
tranquil dutch colonial style villa shares
The Dutch colonial style villa shares a tranquil location with three other villas in the exotically beautiful Thalduwa Island Villas, near the Goviyapana River, two miles from the ocean. With its own swimming pool, spacious pavilion, exotic garden and nestled amidst coconut palms, and cinnamon and ginger plants, the villa has everything and more to allow you to rejuvenate in the lap of nature, in the company of your loved ones. An affectionate staff is on hand to welcome you to your home away from home and ensure that you have an indulgent experience away from all cares. And for your taste buds, the villa has onboard a chef to prepare and serve excellent meals throughout the day from a menu of local and world dishes.
Sisila villa houses three air-conditioned bedrooms with double beds. An additional bedroom, a river room, is set slightly apart and features twin single beds. Large glass windows and doors ensure that you can enjoy picture postcard vistas right from your own bed. The bedrooms also have private balconies or terraces that offer views of the sea. Each bedroom is luxuriously furnished and has an attached en-suite with bath-tub, shower and all necessary toiletries and amenities including hair dryer.
The indoor living area of Sisila villa is large, open-sided and benefits from the hilltop breeze and extensive views over the surrounding plantations and the lake. The fully equipped kitchen extends into the dining area. Guests also have the choice to enjoy BBQ near the pool. Additional entertaining and socializing spaces include an outdoor pavilion and fully furnished terrace to enjoy cocktails and sundowners. To add more value to your holiday, the villa also offers a range of beauty therapy treatments, massage treatments and Yoga.