5 5 10
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Ceiling fans
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Rain shower
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Garden furniture
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor shower
- Bathroom on groundfloor
- Bedroom on groundfloor
- Toilet on groundfloor
- Easy access to frontdoor
- Common space step free access
Situated on a lush and tranquil hilltop in the popular beach town of Hikkaduwa on the south-west coast of Sri Lanka, 100 km south of the capital Colombo. 10 minutes easy walk to the famous golden beach – relaxing, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, diving at the coral reefs, marvellous sunsets and more; and to the lively beach town with varieties of restaurants, cafés and bars, with numerous shops for clothing, souvenirs, jewellery and ayurvedic products.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Service charge and tax
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation . The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period available.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company/owner cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company/owner.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company/owner.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by transfer to our company bank account.
* Or through an online payment gateway with your credit card. If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur with an admin fee.
Boutique Villa Shanthi
Villa Shanthi is a two levelled new building, designed in traditional Sri Lankan architectural style with five beautiful en-suite bedrooms (32 m²), large lounge and dining areas and cool breezy verandas, balconies and patios. The Villa is tasteful and elegant furnished with precious handcrafted hardwood furniture in colonial style. The splendid tropical garden with the sky-blue swimming pool and sunbeds invite you to relax and to renew your energies.
The five deluxe guestrooms are equipped with large four-posted kingsize beds, best mattresses and romantic mosquito nets as well as with writing desk, comfortable armchairs, refrigerator, TV, electronic safe, water kettle and daily fresh drinking water and more. All guest rooms are fitted with air condition and ceiling fan. The modern en-suite bathrooms are fitted with rain shower, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer, toiletries and more amenities. Funs and free WiFi are available in all guestrooms and common areas. Free parking inside the property is possible.
The Villa has an amazing restaurant with a rich menu and a modern high-quality professional stainless kitchen. Our highly qualified chef is happy to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with traditional Srilankan meals and international dishes at your choice, also vegetarian, vegan and other diets.
Villa Shanthi provide an excellent, exclusive and very personnel Butler service around the clock.Butler and staff of Villa Shanthi are carefully selected and well trained and provided to attend all the wishes and needs of our beloved guests. Beginning from the first minute after your arrival you instantly can feel relaxed and like at home.
Yoga and meditation can be practised on our large verandas or in the garden individually or in groups with your own yoga teacher or under the guidance of our yoga teacher.
We are happy to arrange for you the airport transfers (pick up and drop) and all excursions and one or more days round tours as you want, with comfortable cars or buses, best chauffeurs, guides and hotels at your choice. Explore the beautiful country Sri Lanka with his ancient cultural and world heritage places, wildlife parks and safaris, high mountains, tea plantations and amazing beaches.