Villa Hakuna Matata
6 6 14
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Double sink
- Laptop friendly
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Induction stove
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
Child friendly facilities
- DVD player
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
The 100-metre long villa, which sits on 950 square metres in a quiet residential area of bustling Canggu, overlooks 10 hectares of lush greenery and rice paddies for views that will make you forget that there exists a rest of the world.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Tax and service charge
Fully staffed villa team with private chef service (excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee)
Under 4 years old stay for free sharing existing bedding with parents
Baby cot and highchair
One-way or return airport transfer service is available upon request (extra charge)
Fast Track service at the airport is available at USD 55 nett per person
Car and driver rental service on request from approximately USD 60 nett (excluding petrol) for 8 hours a day
5 extra beds available (USD 35 nett per person per night)
Additional highchair and baby cot
Laundry and dry-cleaning
Activities, cooking lessons
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request.
Designed for ultimate relaxation with family and friend
Designed by noted Spanish architect Felipe Gonzalez Jimenez de la Espada of Sukyf Studio and with interiors designed by artist Mersuka Dopazo, Villa Hakuna Matata is the essence of the sophisticated and cool international nomad. The 100-metre long villa, which sits on 950 square metres in a quiet residential area of bustling Canggu, overlooks 10 hectares of lush greenery and rice paddies for views that will make you forget that there exists a rest of the world.
You’ll be hard-pressed to remember life outside the Villa Hakuna Matata too. The six-bedroom en-suite villa for up to twelve adults and two children is full of luxe amenities and eye-catching wonders. A sixty metre swimming pool with three different depths is a major focal point of the villa’s design, and greenery seemingly cascades from every exterior wall. Local artefacts and artworks fill the array of rooms, each with large windows to catch the rays of the setting sun.
The villa is split over two levels and across two resplendent wings, which are connected by open, glass-walled corridors with wooden pergolas hanging above. Glass walls, framed by black iron bring the outdoor and indoor living areas together, blurring the lines that separate you from nature - a characteristic further highlighted by the in-and-out spaces organised between garden areas and patios.
You will particularly adore the sunken relaxation area by the pool, which is surrounded by tempered glass and allows a glimpse of the water and the playful touches that meld wood with iron and stone.