Villa Chi Samui
5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Fitness room
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Garden furniture
- Outdoor dining
Child friendly facilities
- Baby bath
- Children toys
- Pool fence
- DVD player
- High definition TV
- Stereo system
- Table tennis
The island’s tropical beachside beauty is at its stunning best at Bang Po Beach in Mae Nam, 15km from the airport, in north-west Samui. Villa Chi Samui is located right on the postcard-worthy white sand beach, fringed by swaying coconut palms, with the clear sapphire blue sea lapping lazily at the shore.
Thanks to the area’s growing popularity, rustic beachside restaurants and bars, as well as several new trendy beach clubs, are just a short stroll down the beach. For more sophisticated entertainment, the exclusive Four Seasons Resort and Spa is merely 4km away at Laem Yai Bay while Fisherman’s Village is great for shopping and delicious food.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)|| 1 Oct 2022
9 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,413||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||10 Oct 2022
11 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,119||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||12 Dec 2022
16 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,884||3 nights|
* Service charge and taxes
* One round trip airport transfer (1 van, 8 guests)
* Daily breakfast
* WiFi internet access
* Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities including electric mahjong table; 3-person Hobie ocean kayak; paddleboard
Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
An elegant seafront villa
Seamless indoor-outdoor living personifies this stylish villa, bordered by coconut palms and fragrant frangipani trees. As you step through a double wooden gate, you are greeted by a meditative statue of Lord Buddha, instantly instilling a sense of peace. Low-rise pavilions housing the main living and dining areas lead to a wide beachside deck overlooking the magnificent sea.
Running almost along the entire length of the villa, a 20-metre lap pool connects to a beachside jacuzzi and massage sala, for leisurely days. For a change of scene, you can also enjoy access to a sizeable beachfront pool and sundeck shared by the villas set within this luxury gated estate.
Villa Chi Samui has five generous ensuite bedrooms all with king-size beds. Designed with cool ceramic floors and folding glass doors allowing the tropical breeze in, the villa is tastefully furnished in a muted palette of taupe, charcoal and off-white with splashes of aquamarine and turquoise outdoors, and an extensive collection of unusual Thai artefacts.
Your island escape would not be complete without Villa Chi Samui’s team of staff, who ensure your comfort and take care of all your requirements, from serving delicious breakfast to arranging for spa services in the beachside sala or the villa’s own air-conditioned spa.
With its breezy living pavilions and multitude of entertainment options such as a billiards table and jacuzzi, Villa Chi Samui is also the perfect party house, besides being an elegant venue for special events with up to 40 guests.