|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- 60-inch 3D TV
- media server
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Villa Blue View sits high on a palm-planted hillside overlooking the scenic north coast of Koh Samui, just 800 metres from the quaint seaside village of Bang Por, where a quiet beach and calm seas offer year-round swimming and serene beach walking opportunities. The area is also famous for its local seafront restaurants, which serve some of the freshest seafood on the island.
Samui International Airport is around 30 minutes' drive south of the villa and Chaweng Beach is around 45 minutes away by car. The island's main port town of Nathon is 15 minutes to the north and home to a fresh market and a well stocked Tesco Lotus supermarket, as well as a main street lined with souvenir shops and local eateries.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||3 nights|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,295||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,236||3 nights|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,471||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||3 nights|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,295||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 2,472||10 nights|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,472||10 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Round trip airport transfer inclusive in rates providing by in-house SUV or Car
* In-house SUV or Car with insurance can be used during stay, fuel on guest account (subject to availability and conditions)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Refined luxury and natural appeal
Designed by the multi-award-winning GFAB Architects, Villa Blue View is perfectly named. A striking, contemporary 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom villa, perched 180 metres above sea level in the hills above Koh Samui’s peaceful north coast, the property is also located just 800 metres from a quiet stretch of beach.
Guests at Villa Blue View enjoy constant sea breezes and astounding 270-degree views across the glassy waters of the Thai Gulf to the scenic shores of Phangan island and west to the impressive limestone islets of the famous Ang Thong Marine Park. The intuitive layout is an example of GFAB founder Gary Fell’s unique vision. Assertively modern architecture and minimalist designs take full advantage of the outstanding location and guests benefit from an accomplished balance of refined luxury and natural appeal.
Private comfort, ease and leisure are central to the personalised holiday experience on offer at Villa Blue View. The generous infinity-edge private pool literally pours into the soothing ocean vistas and thoughtful inclusions like built-in, cushioned day beds and a state-of-the-art barbecue unit in the poolside sala add to the sense of sophisticated retreat. Beautifully planted garden areas punctuate the living spaces at all levels, surrounding the villa with tropical greenery, while leading edge technology compliments the natural ambience.
The dedicated AV room features a 60-inch 3D TV with Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and English TV channels (including English Premier League football), and there’s also a state-of-the-art Bose sound system for music and high-speed, fibre-optic internet with multiple wireless access points. With an efficient staff team catering to guests’ every need, including a private chef who prepares delicious Thai and international cuisine, there are very few reasons to leave the stylish surroundings of Villa Blue View. Those guests looking to explore Samui’s attractions are within easy reach of several beautiful uncrowded beaches, as well as a range of shopping and dining options in nearby Bang Por village or Samui's modest port town, Nathon.
A timber lattice-screened carport and elevated entrance is perched above the property’s contemporary flat, pebble-filled roofs. From there, a unique, moulded winding stairwell descends directly to the villa’s expansive outdoor poolside garden and sun terrace areas, the entire space bathed in dramatic island views. A three-metre high black slate waterfall behind the staircase provides a dramatic but soothing welcome with a water feature pool at its base and a paved walkway leads right into the view. A spacious, covered and furnished relaxation pavillion ('sala' in Thai) is positioned to the left of the L-shaped infinity pool, with built-in sofas and day beds surrounding a marble topped bar, plus a top-of-the-line built in barbecue and fitted cold storage units.
The sun terrace to the right of the pool is furnished with sun loungers and sunbrellas. This connects to a second covered sala, home to the villa’s comfortable lounge, dining area and kitchen area, also positioned to take in the fabulous views. A plush, oversized sofa offers front row seats on the seascape spectacle, cooled by gently spinning ceiling fans. Immediately behind the sofa, a 10-seater polished wooden dining table is the perfect spot for an evening meal with family or friends, served by the staff from a fully fitted kitchen to the rear of the pavillion, separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar that’s ideal for morning meals and informal snacks throughout the day.
The villa also offers a dedicated AV room positioned between the main living spaces, with a state-of-the- art 60 inch 3D TV and a media server containing over 1000 movies and 3000 albums. The system is connected to the latest Bose V35 entertainment system with speakers throughout the villa’s upper level and is configured to allow different music to pay in the relaxation sala, AV room and main living and dining area at the same time. Guests descend to the villa’s lower bedroom levels via a "sunken garden" where a pre-existing tree is preserved in its original location and naturally ventilated corridors access the bedrooms. Three sea-facing suites occupy this level with stairs leading to a further level below, where two more ensuite sea facing bedrooms are located.
Comfortable sleep is guaranteed in all five of the bedroom suites, which boast features such as huge bedside windows and private balconies, allowing guests to wake up or retreat in privacy at sunset to absorb the inspired views. The ensuites feature the latest modern bathroom accessories and one master bedroom also includes a standing bathtub for some additional sea view self-indulgence.
The fifth bedroom is a specially designed family room with moveable twin beds and two built-in bunks, plus plenty of space for the younger guests to run around and play in safety. The bunk beds are actually larger than single beds and can also accommodate adults if required, while the two single beds can be pushed together to form a king-size double. The room also suits parents with younger children that wish to share the same bedroom. It comfortably sleeps two adults and two children, or can be converted into double guest bedroom for large groups of adult guests using the villa.