5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Double sink
- Electric stove
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Wine cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness room
- Flat screen TV
- satellite TV
- DVD player
- music system
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor dining
- Hobie Cat
- Bathroom on groundfloor
- Bedroom on groundfloor
Child friendly facilities
- Kids pool
- Board games
- DVD player
- High definition TV
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
Baan Chang is the first and most spacious villa on the luxury Dhevatara Cove Estate, which occupies the southern end of secluded Lipa Noi bay on the unspoilt east coast of Koh Samui. The gently sloping sandy beach and year-round swimmable seas look out over the striking limestone islands of the Angthong Marine Park on the horizon. Although never crowded, Lipa Noi offers visitors a modest selection of resorts and restaurants and the beach is also home to island's most sophisticated, upscale beach club, Nikki Beach.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum 10 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Fully staffed villa team with private chef service
* Rental of 4 bedrooms and below includes 1x round trip airport transfer (1 van only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and conditions apply).
* Rental of 5 bedrooms and above include 1x round trip airport transfer (2 vans only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and conditions apply).
* Baby cot, high chair
* NOTE: the following EXCLUSIONS for the promotion through to 30th Sept, 2021:
> Daily Breakfast
> Airport Transfers
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* Babysitting is at THB 350++ per hour and THB 450++ per hour after 8 pm. Minimum of 4 hours in advance booking is required.
* In-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% of grocery cost as a handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% of grocery cost as a handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applied depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing by Villa Management and the period of stay in the Villa by the Guests:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 days or more before the arrival date.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days or less before the arrival date.
* A full or partial refund is subject to the discretion of Villa Management and solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Periods:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
An admin fee of USD 50 will apply in the event of refund and amendment to reservation. The above cancellation charges also apply if Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Villa Management. An early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with Villa Management local Representative's Manager.
***Relaxed Cancellation Policy***
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
* Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
* Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
* For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
* Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
* Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
* There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
* Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
* Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
* Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
* The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
* Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
* Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
* An initial deposit of twenty percent (20%) must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* During Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract becomes enforceable, Villa Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will be agreed and accepted by Villa Management before the receipt of funds.
* If the funds have not been received by Villa Management within five (5) banking days from the booking date, Villa Management reserves the right to void the booking request and allocate the Villa to another Guest.
* Should the booking be cancelled, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with the Cancellation Policy.
* The outstanding balance must be paid at least seventy-five (75) days before the date of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation.
* Should the booking be made within seventy-five (75) days of the arrival date, the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account ( a nominal admin. fee applies) or through an online payment gateway with your card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). For the avoidance of doubt, all bank charges and administration fees to be borne by the client.
* If payment by card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
Expansive and enchanting beachfront villa
Please find Baan Chang on our Thailand villas dedicated website.
Baan Chang is the most expansive and exclusive of the six stunning villas that make up the Dhevatara Cove Estate on Koh Samui’s secluded eastern shore. The 5 bedroom private beachfront residence is nestled into a tranquil cove with mature, tended tropical gardens that extend through the ample grounds and open onto an undisturbed stretch of sandy beach.
Chang means elephant in Thai and the Kingdom’s famous royal beast is beautifully represented throughout the property, from the giant statues in the garden at the entrance to delightful, hand-painted sliding doors on the TV cabinet in the lounge. High, pinnacled ceilings in the living and bedroom pavillions, along with a liberal use of top quality natural materials and an abundance of Thai silk also lend the villa a strong sense of its exotic location.
Despite an atmosphere of royal antiquity, Baan Chang is also a very modern holiday villa, fitted with the latest home technology and furnished throughout with unique pieces like the impressive, circular dark wood table in the dining room and the huge sofa-daybed in the lounge poised in front of an LED Smart TV. All the spacious ensuite bedrooms open onto meditative ocean or garden views and also boast indulgent bathtubs for the ultimate private soak.
With tall French windows in every room sliding open to welcome in the soothing views and peaceful island surroundings, Baan Chang blurs the borders when it comes to in- and outdoor pleasure. The villa's huge private pool offers a constant, easily enjoyed opportunity to cool off, with plenty of cushioned sun loungers to use for relaxing days on the sun terrace or reclining in comfort on the beach.
Baan Chang is the first but least visible of the villas when you enter the Dhevatara Cove Estate; its grounds follow the side of a forested headland that forms the tip of picturesque Lipa Noi bay. The villa occupies the largest of six oceanside plots, and the luxurious living spaces and bedrooms are spread through a series of spacious stand-alone pavillions that sit either side of an open-air central courtyard and 20-metre private swimming pool.
A winding path leads from the estate’s private road to the villa’s entrance through a charming lawned and landscaped garden where elephant statues hide in the foliage, giving the residence its Thai name. Guests enter the main part of the property via a series of wide steps over a soothing water feature, then pass beneath a grand, Thai-style pointed roof that represents the traditional Thai greeting or “wai”; the same shape is used for the roofs of the living and bedroom pavillions inside the villa.
Baan Chang’s kitchen, dining room and lounge occupy two pavillions on the right-hand side of the property, each sliding open fully onto the poolside terrace. A fully fitted western kitchen is positioned close to the entrance and features a breakfast bar for casual morning gatherings. From there, a corridor leads directly through to the ten-seater dining room, then there’s a small internal garden in front of the comfortably furnished lounge pavilion, which opens out at one end onto a beachside terrace, itself furnished with day-beds and an indulgent sunken, sea-view jacuzzi.
The villa’s five generous ensuite double bedrooms all slide open onto the enchanting tropical grounds. Two of the suites are close to the villa entrance, while one is located above the kitchen and boasts its own private, oceanview terrace. Another bedroom sits poolside, and the master suite occupies its own beachside pavillion offering views of the soft sand and gentle waves right from the bed.
Even guests with royal blood would most likely feel right at home at Baan Chang. The exceptional beachside location, sumptuous furnishings, verdant surroundings and carefully selected art and artefacts all combine to create a sense of special privilege that’s a rare pleasure, even on a boutique island like Koh Samui. The luxurious amenities and private facilities are made all the more appealing thanks to the modest but dedicated team of in-villa staff who unobtrusively attend to their guests without fuss or distraction. Mealtimes are a particularly enjoyable part of the stay; whether a casual breakfast at the marble bar in the kitchen, a relaxed ocean view lunch enjoyed in the beachfront dining sala or a family banquet around the polished teak table in the dining room.
Living the outdoor life is an unobstructed pleasure at Baan Chang. The beach is so close and private that it feels like part of the grounds, and the waves provide a constant, gentle soundtrack to the stay. The cool pool is an irresistible centrepiece and the addition of a beachside jacuzzi makes for an indulgent (or supremely romantic) private moment you won’t quickly forget.