Samsara Villa 01, Lomchoy
5 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Dedicated office
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Breakfast bar
- High chairs
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Home theater
- LCD TV
- CD/DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Centralized audio system
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- Table tennis
10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
8 minute drive to Patong Beach, tennis courts
25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
30 minute drive to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Peak Season rentals which include Christmas and New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. 10 day minimum for any rental which includes New Year's Eve. 7 days minimum for any rental which includes Xmas, but not NYE. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored f & b items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Enchanting oceanside retreat
Villa Lomchoy’s dramatic entrance aptly sets the scene for the wonders inside. The front door opens directly onto an elevated indoor balcony and reception area that offers an instant panoramic view of the villa's spacious living and dining areas. The expansive rooms' glass doors then fold open onto a generous furnished sun terrace and private pool with majestic views of the twinkling Andaman Sea beyond.
Inside, the warm hues of the tropics are gently reflected through a liberal use of rich tropical woods in the floors, furnishings and cabinetry. High ceilings and tall glass folding doors create a liberating sense of space throughout the villa, with richly coloured rugs, hand-picked modern art and sculptures, framed antique maps and cultural artefacts creating an appealing sense of exotic escape.
Named Lomchoy by local monks, meaning "home blessed by a light breeze" in Thai, this villa's living areas and bedrooms all welcome in refreshing sea air. The traditional raised, open-sided outdoor Thai style relaxation sala offers peaceful shaded retreat from the heat, also adding a touch of Asian aesthetics to the sophisticated contemporary designs. An adjacent cliffside forest creates a reassuring feeling of natural, cushioned exclusivity.
Modern technological additions such as a fully fitted western kitchen, home theatre, broadband WiFi and iPod docking stations allow guests to personalize their stay to suit their practical requirements and holiday aspirations. A private home office caters to guests who need to tend to business from the road. Multiple bedroom configurations mean the villa suits smaller families or groups of friends and exclusive touches like the private whirlpool on the master bedroom terrace allow for moments of unhurried indulgence. Of all the Samsara properties, Villa Lomchoy is the one that truly reaches out to the open sea. Sunsets are therefore a real highlight for guests that choose to stay at this stunning villa - on a clear evening you can watch its fiery presence slip gently into the crimson horizon. Al fresco dining and relaxation spaces invite guests to linger long into the starlit night.
Villa Lomchoy is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.