3 3 6
Brilliant stay. Comfortable, relaxing and regenerating!!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Roll away bed on request
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Outdoor & indoor showers
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Water cooler
- Pots and Pans
- Private chef
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Kumara villa is idyllically set between the beautiful Weligama Bay and Mirissa Beach in the Southwest of Sri Lanka. The villa is spread across 5 acres and boasts an amazing range of flora and fauna, from swaying palms to mango trees. A perfect place to relax and enjoy a well-deserved holiday, the villa puts you in close proximity to the local attractions and Weligama Bay. Stay where you can see the local fishermen at work or simply wander along the beach, enjoying the breeze and the accompanying views of Taporabane Island. Mirissa beach , famous for its long golden sandy beach and whale watching, is also at a convenient distance from the villa.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Sep 2019
30 Nov 2019
|3 Bedroom||USD 336||2 nights|
|Peak Season|| 1 Dec 2019
20 Dec 2019
|3 Bedroom||USD 560||2 nights|
|Peak Period||20 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|3 Bedroom||USD 560||7 nights|
|Peak Season||11 Jan 2020
31 Jan 2020
|3 Bedroom||USD 560||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Feb 2020
30 Apr 2020
|3 Bedroom||USD 448||2 nights|
* Rates shown are for max 8 - 6 adults + 2 children only, on rollaway beds on share basis in parents room.
* Tropical breakfast
* Fully Staff
* Full housekeeping
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour and event organization)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
A tropical paradise at its best
Kumara Villa is a tropical paradise at its best. Modern, luxurious and yet retaining a distinctive traditional charm in its architecture, layout and design, the villa is an ideal base to enjoy a slightly off the beaten track holiday with lush greenery and local attractions for. The villa enjoys a slightly elevated setting, allowing guests to take in the beautiful views of the swaying palms.
Kumara Villa itself is made up of open plan pavilions. The three king size bedroom suites are set in their own walled gardens and have their own indoor/ outdoor bathing facilities. Besides, they also have large private terraces fronting the stunning tropical views. The main living pavilion has bi-fold doors and windows and opens into the beautifully landscaped gardens and the large decked saltwater pool area.
Kumara villa has a fully staffed kitchen, which is located separately from the main living room and dining pavilion. The open plan dining room has a 12 ft table with 8 chairs and bifold doors and windows allowing in the tropical breeze. The living area is comfortably fitted for relaxing, socializing and entertaining. It overlooks the lush tropical gardens on one side and the shimmering saltwater pool on the other. Sun loungers decorate the poolside. There is also a pergola with shaded and cushioned seating under an antique fan. The villa is fully serviced by cooks, house girls, pool attendant, 24 hr security and a private guest manager.