|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Mosquito net
- Baby cot able to be arranged when booking
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Water cooler
- Baby high chair able to be arranged when booking
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD Library
- Ipod Dock
- Book/Magazine library
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Suriyawatta is a family home perched above the ocean, about 40 mins from the historic town of Galle on the edge of the bay of Welligama. It is situated on a three quarter acre elevated land with terraces extending down to a beautiful and swimmable beach, which is protected by a coral reef. The Tabrobane Island is 5 minutes away while Weligama Bay and its surfing school and Mirissa Beach is also at a convenient distance. Guests staying in the villa can enjoy ready access to the idyllic coastal villages and sandy beaches of Unawatuna, Thalpe, Weligama, Merissa, Koggala, and Ahangama.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 30 Jun
01 Sep to 30 Nov
|USD 730||3 nights|
|High Season||01 Jul to 31 Aug||USD 1,380||7 nights|
* Rates shown are for 4 adults (+6 children)
* Maximum number of guests 6 adults and 4 children
* Services, Staff
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour and event organization)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
A spectacular beachfront property
Suriyawatta family home is named after the two large Tulip Trees that shade the south facing lawn and poolside. The 5 bedroom property consists of 3 doubles and 2 twin bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms. 4 bedrooms are set in the main house and are centered around a courtyard while the 5th is located in a separate building close to the front door. The sitting room is fitted with entertainment facilities such as TV/DVD, surround sound etc. A terrace off the front t leads onto a small lawn with a child’s swing in one corner.
Suriyawatta has an open plan structure with French windows leading to terrace and garden and the ocean views beyond. The kitchen is inviting or can be left as the domain of the chef. The dining area has an impressive dining table with seating for ten. The master suite and the guest suite have four poster king sized beds while the guest twin suite has two 4 poster single beds. Bedroom 4 is also a guest twin suite with two 4 poster single beds while bedroom 5 is located in a separate building with two 4 poster single beds, which can be pushed together to make a double.
The lower terrace of Suriyawatta houses the pool. A few more steps lead down the garden and the private gate that opens onto a small beach and the lagoon that seasonally offers safe swimming and snorkling. The villa also has a boules court near its entrance. It is serviced by professional staff to take care of guests and ensure they have a unique and relaxing holiday experience. Guests travelling with kids will find the property to be very child-friendly. Baby cot, car seat and baby-sitting facilities can also be arranged if informed at the time of booking.