Baan Hen Kata
5 4 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
The villa is just five minutes walk away from Kata Yai Beach, a 3-kilometre stretch of turquoise waters and powdery sand, shared by a number of hotels, including Club Med. Two of the very best restaurants on the island are within a very short distance. There are several golf courses on the island, including the championship course at Blue Canyon. The annual King's Cup Regatta is held right off this headland every December, and draws many of the best yachts and yachtsmen in the region.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Experienced Thai Cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* Food costs
* Extra roll-away bed is USD 75 per night and subject to availability
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
An exquisite sea view villa
The house is built on two levels and features a distinct set of rooms. The master bedroom looks across right across the infinity pool, seemingly connected to the Andaman Sea beyond. The suite comprises a bedroom with a high four-poster bed, a bathroom with sunken tub and walk-in shower, and a study. The other four bedrooms are on the lower level. The main guest bedroom is again separated from the main building, and also has a large bathroom with sunken tub. Two of the other bedrooms are twins that share a bathroom. The last bedroom has a bathroom ensuite and twin beds that can be reconfigured as a double bed. There is air conditioning throughout the entire villa.
The swimming pool, with its sandstone deck and traditional covered sala, is the main focal area of the house. The pool provides a tranquil interlude between the fountain above it, and the cascade over the other side down to the lower level mini-pool and Jacuzzi. There are fully furnished dining areas both inside and outside, as well as a modern kitchen. There is a complete entertainment system with hi-fi, cable TV and video players.
The live in staff comprise of a cook and a maid.