4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- iPod dock
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Each bedroom has ensuite bathroom and private terrace.
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Music System
- Table tennis & badminton
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Samui is a 40-minute flight from Bangkok and can also be reached with direct flights from Hong Kong, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur. Celadon is 25 minutes from the airport and is located in the Maenam district of Samui.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low season|| 8 Oct 2020
18 Dec 2020
|4 bedroom||USD 1,177||3 nights|
|Peak season||19 Dec 2020
5 Jan 2021
|4 bedroom||USD 1,883||5 nights|
* Continental breakfast
* Live-in villa manager
* Private chef for in-villa dining, Thai & western (food at cost to guest)
* Daily maid service
* Gardener/pool maintenance
* Airport transfers included
* Baby cots and high chairs
* Rates include Government tax and services
* Massage treatment
* Yoga session
* Speed-boat charter
* Car rental and/or driver
* Laundry service
* Baggage handling, gratuities, telephone
* Car rental
* Food and soft drinks and/or liquor
* Personal items and expenses due to any other third parties
* Any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc)
* Replacement of breakages, fair wear and tear accepted.
* Babysitter services provided upon request
* Personal driver can be arranged upon request
* Small weddings can be organized only upon request
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the property:
Standard and Peak Seasons:
All payments made are forfeited but credited for 12 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by "The Provider". The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the property. No credit can be granted on cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.
Christmas and New Year Period:
All payments are forfeited but credited for 12 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by "The Provider". The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the property. No credit can be granted on cancellations made within 60 days of Christmas and New Year
The above cancellation charges also apply if "The Provider" cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require being changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of "The Provider".
* Only the registered guests are allowed to stay at the property and non-staying guests cannot exceed 4 persons at any one time unless previously arranged with the villa owners.
* No loud outdoor music is to be played after 11 pm.
* Any filming and professional photography is strictly forbidden.
In such a case, this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and no refund can be claimed from either "The Provider" or the owners or the local manager
* During the season of Christmas and New Year, up to fifty percent (50%) of the total rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking.
* If funds are not received within 5 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been canceled and "The Provider" reserves the right to allocate the property to another client.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract comes into existence, "The Provider" reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will exist between with "The Provider" until receipt of funds.
* The balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
Should the booking be made within 30 days of arrival the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
* A security deposit may be payable to "The Provider" with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakages during the rental period of the property or its contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of other services.
If requested this amount will be returned to the client at the time of departure, less any such costs.
Celadon truly is the epitome of modern tropical living.
Your stay at Celadon includes a private Thai chef, Khun Bee. He will source fresh seafood, meats, and vegetables from the local markets and cook anything to order from our Thai and western menu.
In addition to the in-villa dining service, Celadon is ideally situated for more adventurous guests to take advantage of the amazing cuisines on offer in Samui.The villa is located between the Four Seasons and W Hotel with their high-end bars and beach restaurants. At the more casual end of the dining spectrum, Bang Por beach has some of the best authentic Thai seafood restaurants on the island.
Offering absolute privacy, Celadon is situated 100m high on a secluded hilltop, on a private road only 300m from the sea and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens providing you with a feeling of being “on top of the world”. The accommodation includes four luxuriously appointed double bedrooms (sleeps eight total – two doubles and two twins). Each bedroom has ensuite bathroom and private terrace.