Ratu Villa

Asia villas / Sri Lanka / Colombo and South West / Ambalagonda

2 1 4


USD 138

per night


Available for longterm
Available for weddings
Suitable for children
Suitable for elderly
Suitable for wheelchairs
Smoking allowed
Pets allowed
Swimming pool

Bedroom facilities

  • Air Condition
  • King Size bed
  • Single bed
  • Bed Linen and Towels

Bathroom facilities

  • Hairdryer

Dining facilities

  • Kitchen
  • Dish washer
  • Freezer
  • Fridge
  • Blender
  • Pots and Pans

Living facilities

  • Air conditioning

Outdoor facilities

  • Garden
  • Parking available
  • Sun beds / chairs


Located in the town of Ambalangoda, Ratu Villa is a two-bedroom oceanfront holiday home overlooking the Indian Ocean. The town is close to the popular tourist destination Hikkaduwa famous for its corals. Relax in the rustic setup of Ratu Villa which can be rented in conjunction with its sister Nil Villa. It has been designed with a focus on comfort and by using eco-friendly material. The beach is right where the villa begins, so all you need to do is to step outside to be greeted by the most marvelous view!


Include all taxes - No booking fees

Season Dates Bedrooms Daily Rental Minimum Stay
Low Season 10 May 2018
30 Nov 2018
2 bedroom USD 138 3 nights
High Season 1 Dec 2018
5 Jan 2019
2 bedroom USD 155 5 nights
Low Season 6 Jan 2019
30 Nov 2019
2 bedroom USD 138 3 nights

Rates Include

*Service charge and tax

Rates Exclude

*Airport transfer
*Lunch and Dinner

Cancellation Policy

Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.

Payment Terms

A downpayment fo 25% has to be made for each reservation. The remaining 75% is due to be paid one month prior to arrival.


2 bedroom villa right on the beach

A beachfront villa is the perfect ingredient to the perfect holiday since you have the golden sand and the cool water right at your doorstep. Lounge on the beach chairs as you gaze at the ocean or sunbathe, to feel utterly relaxed and at ease. The clear blue skies are conducive to a heady tranquility that you’ll soon get used to. Enjoy a relaxing morning with family and friends as you swim and frolic on the beach, building sandcastles and what not. With fishermen being your only point of contact, and that too only rarely, you have all the place to yourself! Dine beside the water for a truly enchanting experience.

A beautifully and aesthetically designed living area is what greets you as you step inside through the wooden, antique doorway. The terrace is furnished with a dining area, and the indoors is furnished with comfortable couches and chairs for relaxation. There are antique cabinets and trinkets placed inside the room to give it a rustic ambiance which will instantly lift your spirits and make you feel at home. The high-vaulted ceiling is traditionally designed and has lighting hanging from it for an authentic vibe. Dine alfresco under the stars, or choose to dine indoors in the living area as you enjoy a freshly prepared meal in the fully-equipped kitchen. The kitchen is open-plan and is fitted with all modern appliances and amenities that you could possibly need for a nice, homely meal. It has been designed with polished cemented walls, and a separating mid-sized wall for a complete look.

Beside daily housekeeping services, the kind and accommodating staff at the villa is happy to assist you in any way. Upon request, they can provide laundry service and even arrange for a car/driver to take you around. If you want them to plan any excursions or trips, they can do the needful!