Kya Beach House
3 3 6
Kya Beach house at Koh Samui
Amazing, stunning House and location
Kya Beach House, Samui
Amazing location and excellent staff
A perfect location for our small wedding and relaxing holiday.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- two beachfront view bedrooms main house
- 1 garden view private bedroom suite with ocean view terrace
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- His and her shower
- Separate toilet
- Toiletries provided, shampoos
- body wash
- body lotion
- Local mobile phone or card available
- high speed wifi throughout
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Slow cooker
- Rice cooker
- Wine cooler
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor
- Pots and Pans
- Fine dining executive chef
- BBQ beachfront dining
- Beachfront Seafood buffet
- more details on request
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- IPTV with free TV and movies on demand
- surround sound
- walk in larder
- dining island for 6
- bespoke western kitchen with full cooking facilities
- high chair
- Swing set
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- chill out lounge
- outdoor dining, yoga sala
- massage sala
- 8x4m kid friendly salt water private pool
- private beach garden
- 32 meters beach frontage
- sunset facing
- bean bag loungers
Kya Beach House has redefined true beach front privacy with the convenience of having a close proximity to all necessities, literally a short beach walk away. Restaurants, coffee shops, rustic beach bars and local shops/convenience stores are all located minutes walk away from the Beach House. Guests can be assured of a totally exclusive beach residence and yet, this ideal positioning in Bang Po has guests being able to indulge in all kinds of island activities.
Guests choosing to venture out can easily drive a few minutes away for shopping in Nathon or Maenam walking street, restaurants along the surrounding bays, including the delicious 4 Seasons Koh or even jungle excursions in the tropical rainforests of Maenam from quad biking to zip lining through the jungles canopy. Island life is at their fingertips.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
- Rate are quoted in USD
- Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
- Extra beds fee of USD50 per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation
- Rates include buffet-style continental breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
- Baby cot provided Free of charge
- Complimentary airport transfer with mini bus (subject to one round round trip per visit)
- Complimentary welcome lunch at the villa prepared by our Thai chef with booking of min 7 nights stay
- Daily Rates, Extra Beds and airport transfer are inclusive of 10% service charge
- Rates exclude full time chef service available at the following charge: THB 1,500 per meal, THB 2,500 for same day lunch and dinner. Chef charges are subject to 10% service charge; food cost and provisioning on guest account.
- USD 1,000 or THB 35,000 security deposit is required upon arrival and returned upon departure
- For Intermediate, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited and re
booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
- For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date,
all payment (s)received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata of another secured booking for the same period that has been cancelled.
- Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation
and all funds will be forfeited
- Intermediate + High + Prime Seasons: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- for booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
If you’re not barefoot then you're over dressed
Discover island life at this unique beach house set on a private 1,600 sqm of stunning beach land with 32 m beach frontage on Koh Samui’s north eastern shore. First built as a Thai fishing house on an enviable beach side plot, the property has been lovingly renovated.
Retaining some of its rustic charm, Kya Beach House is an idyllic 3 bedroom beach side holiday home, offering it’s very own private beach garden and pool. With the Gulf Of Thailand lapping at its feet, laid back is the lifestyle and with 5 km’s of Baan Po’s white sandy beach forming part of the extended garden, beach life is there for the taking.
Understanding island living and how to live it well, Kya Beach House has been designed to offer guests beach life with a twist of shabby chic luxury. The open plan living room sits centre stage to the pool and beach with a stylish beachy feel bathed in the tones of the surroundings. Guests can relax back on the sumptuous sofas drenched in island views and if they choose can enjoy the multi-media entertainment system with 55" HD Smart TV. The system comes complete with multi lingual TV channels and integrated surround sound speakers throughout the indoor and outdoor living areas.
Tropical living seamlessly fuses with outdoor chic as the large 50sqm open-air covered sala located by the sea, invites guests to enjoy life by the beach in gorgeous island style. The large private sand garden with 32 m of beach frontage is the ultimate sun deck for the sun worshippers and a wonderful space for children to dig their toes into the sand and play, offering guests their own private beach space. By night the staff transform the sun beds to an outdoor chill zone for guests to recline in total comfort and enjoy the spectacular sunset vistas. The beach garden also offers guests a wonderful opportunity to enjoy pamper time with a designated covered massage sala right next to the shoreline.
Offering a cool alfresco dining lifestyle fused with comfort, the large bamboo dining table is located in the beach garden with a jack fruit tree offering shade. The dining area comfortably seats 9 and is positioned close to the open plan kitchen, pool and sala. Should the weather turn, the dining area is easily re-located to under the sala. The custom built western kitchen forms part of the indoor open plan design and offers guests a home away from home feel, furnished with all possible cooking accessories. The large dining island gives guests a dining alternative should they wish to dine with the a/c’s on. BBQ dining in the beach garden is also possible and has been built close to the outdoor dining area for ease.
Kya Beach House offers a beautiful once in a lifetime experience of true beach life in a dreamy island setting with gorgeous bedroom sanctuaries. Each of the 3 master bedroom suites has been designed with beachy elegance. King size beds draped with mosquito nets and sofa areas offer guests inviting bedroom retreats with a choice of air-conditioning or overhead fan. Each bedroom has an individual nature, the garden bedroom overlooks it’s private beach garden with star gazing deck in complete privacy. The upstairs vaulted ceiling bedroom is flanked in endless sea views and has an utter beach house feel to it. The separate bungalow bedroom has stunning pool and beach views from each oversized window with surrounding terrace.
Kya Beach House offers a team of two full time staff with English speaking Villa Manager working daily from 8am – 5pm. The attentive staff are onsite to conduct the housekeeping for guests offering an almost secret service, allowing for guests to move around freely and enjoy the Beach House. The in house Chef Service offers exquisite Thai cuisine and can be requested a half day before allowing the chef to buy all fresh produce. Guests can also request in-villa massages, with an extensive spa treatment menu, Thai cooking classes, Yoga, Detox Programs, Muay Thai, PADI Dive Courses, Baby Sitting services and laundry. Leaving guests free to make the most of every moment of their holiday, while usual daily chores and demands are taken care of on their behalf.
The 4m x 8m terrazzo infinity pool, boasts a private beachfront landscape, ideal for a cooling salt-water swim with submerged sun deck and shallow end for children’s enjoyment. Guests can recline back and relax on the pool bench seat with endless sea views and perhaps offers the ideal spot for the nightly ritual of Bang Po’s stunning sunset performances. Should guests prefer a beach swim, the tantalizing sea is just a few metres away for their enjoyment. Dependent on the season guests can enjoy a cooling sea swim and venture out to the reef for some kaleidoscopic snorkelling action. Paddle boards and kayaks can also be arranged for guest’s enjoyment.