3 3 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- digital movie library
- Bluetooth speakers
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Yaringa is set along the seafront of Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of sands found within a 10-minute drive after crossing the bridge from Phuket Island. This peaceful Andaman coast area is home to just a few exclusive villas and resorts, with endless space to walk or jog along the beach in solitude. A few resorts nearby including Baba Beach Club and Aleenta offer dining and cocktail delights beyond the villa, while the spectacular sights of Phang Nga are within easy reach.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (3BR)|| 1 Nov 2022
11 Dec 2022
|3 bedroom||USD 1,083||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||12 Dec 2022
16 Dec 2022
|3 bedroom||USD 1,383||3 nights|
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi Internet access
• 1 x airport pickup (single van for 8 pax)
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Extra bed
* Yoga/fitness trainer
* Massage therapist
* Spa treatment
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
A heavenly holiday villa
Glorious views of the Andaman sea are revealed from the moment you step in the villa, with every room positioned to capture the sea views. Expansive indoor and outdoor living areas let you ease into a mood of holiday bliss and entertain in style. The kitchen and dining room is a large, airy space all the more inviting with sliding glass doors that open directly out to the terrace. Each of the three bedrooms is a spacious retreat with its own bathroom facilities, including two with double jacuzzi bathtubs.
On the terrace, a sunken lounge area and a sala offer outdoor dining and relaxing space, surrounded by a generous sunbathing terrace with chic double sunbeds. Two connected 12-metre swimming pools on the beachfront add another layer of cool blue to the sea and sky horizon. Inside and out, the spectacular sunsets of Natai Beach are in full, cinematic view at Villa Yaringa.
A full-time team of staff including a villa manager and private chef ensures no guest need is left unattended, whether wanting to book a luxury yacht cruise or in-villa spa session, indulging in a fabulous Thai dinner under the stars or simply keeping the drink glasses filled and chilled.
Natai is slowly making its way onto the radar of beach-seeking visitors, but it remains a peaceful escape surrounded by the majestic jungles, waterfalls and the karst-dotted bay of Phang Nga. Miles and miles of sandy beaches sit at the villa's doorstep, while some of Thailand's most celebrated snorkelling, diving, golf and yacht cruising sights are within easy reach. For those in search of more activities, the shopping centres, nightclubs, lively markets and historic Old Town streets of Phuket are just an hour's drive away.
Yaringa is a comfortable, stylish oasis offering discerning families and groups of friends the perfect opportunity to immerse themselves in the very best of tropical life.