Villa Saffron & Blue
4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Air conditioning
- Satellite channel TV
- CD/DVD player
- iPod dock & Speakers
- board games.
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
In and around Kosgoda, there’s plenty to do culturally, historically and recreationally. A ten-minute walk from Saffron & Blue brings you to a turtle hatchery – a must-see experience, particularly on a moonlit night. Eco boat rides through the mangroves, water skiing, antique hunting and temple explorations are some of the best-loved local offerings. While the historic town of Galle – with its charmingly restored boutique hotels, cobbled streets and glorious ramparts – is just an hour’s car journey away. And then there’s the beach, just a few footsteps from the villa.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (4BR)|| 1 Sep 2022
30 Nov 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 495||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (4BR)|| 1 Dec 2022
19 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 695||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||20 Dec 2022
3 Jan 2023
|4 bedroom||USD 975||5 nights|
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi Internet access
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef and security
• Exclusive use of the villa and listed facilities
• All taxes and service charges inclusive on the rates
* printer and mobile phone
* landline for local calls
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Villa with exquisite taste
Ranil de Silva, an Ad man founding Leo Burnett, Sri Lanka’s largest advertising agency, has successfully expressed his likes, his inspirations, his description of the places he has seen and his multi-faceted creativity through the personal handpicking of every single piece of furniture in his plush holiday home. This complemented the villa design of Channa Daswatte, a leading renowned Sri Lankan architect whose work extends to the sub-continent. He is a protégé of the late Geoffrey Bawa, the world-famous architect himself.
The villa boasts huge spaces, modern facilities, jacuzzi and outdoor pool, mezzanine area in the rooms and fine art collection. In-villa staff provides for every guest’s needs, from housekeeping services to special dietary requirements!
At Saffron & Blue, food is very important. The resident chef and his assistant were personally trained by celebrity Chef Koluu. Planning meals is extremely thrilling knowing that an amazing chef is there to fix one’s cravings. Barbecue party? No problem! The villa has an outdoor barbecue facility that is enjoyable on a moonlit night, whole-day swimming in the beach or pool parties. Lunches and more formal dinners may be served from the dining room with a table that hosts up to 12 guests. The daily complimentary breakfast may be served from the semi-outdoor nook that features a cement table and wooden barstools.
Though utterly tempting to stay in the comfort of the villa confines, guests will find it delighting to visit the local markets selling all kinds of delicacies, spices and fresh produce. Experience turtle hatchery, wide beaches, beautiful bays and enchanting reefs of Kosgoda.