3 3 6
Outstanding place to relax
Great for a group of friends! Everything was easy & private.
What a view - a perfect family holiday
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Access to gym
- Access to tennis court
- Access to children's play area
Unlike bustling attractions like Chaweng and Lamai beaches, the vibes at Bang Po beach are quiet and relaxed. The pristine shores are dotted with dining establishments (try Krua Bang Po restaurant for Thai fare or Spanish tapas at Vela Beach Lounge), and the calm, shallow waters, with its colourful marine life and shallow coral reefs makes the beach an excellent snorkeling site.
But you’re never too far away from the fun and action. Vibrant Chaweng is a 20-minute drive from Bang Po, and the charming Bophut is a quick 10-minute ride away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Airport Transfers
* Daily Continental Breakfast
* Chef Service (When order from in-villa menu)
* Shuttle transfers to Bang Por Area (08:00-17:00)
* Daily Maid Service
* Concierge service (8:00 - 17:00)
* 7% VAT & 10% Service Charge
* Complimentary extra bed for children under 12 y.o
- A fully refundable $250 cash only damage deposit is due at check-in.
- Personal guest assistant
- Extra bed USD70++ (from 12+ years old) subject to availability and available only for full occupancy
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Perched atop the hills of Bang Po bay villa
A total of six guests are accommodated in three bedrooms. You’ll be greeted with vistas of the ocean and rugged coastlines from each of the three bedrooms. Don’t miss the magical sunset show in the evening; we recommend taking in the views from the breezy balcony.
Each room is elegantly appointed, featuring modern homeware and soothing cream hues. Amenities common to all bedroom include air conditioners, king beds, mood lighting and private en suites. Hair dryers, robes and slippers are provided. Baby cots are available at request, while foldaway beds are put up at additional costs.
An L-shaped infinity pool takes center stage in the outdoor compound. The turquoise waters sparkle under the sun, tempting vacationers into taking dips in the pool through the day. Young travellers aren’t left out of the fun; features like a wading area makes it a child-friendly facility that your little ones can enjoy.
Loungers laid out around the pool invite sun seekers to sit back, relax and take in the incredible views out to Koh Phangan and the Angthong Marine Park. A gas barbecue grill is available for travellers who enjoy grilled delicacies and outdoor parties. Throwing a pool bash? Set the mood right with ambient lighting, and by playing your favourite songs through the iPod music system.
Air conditioners and ceiling fans keep the open plan living spaces of Villa Zoe cool and breezy. The look here is minimalist chic, with white and off-white hues and contemporary pieces. A selection of colourful homeware and artworks enliven the living area, and the floor-to-ceiling glass folding doors let in plenty of sunlight to create well-lit interiors.