6 6 15
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air Condition
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Outdoor shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Travel cot
- Board games
- CD/DVD Player
- High chair
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gas BBQ
Villa Bayu is perched above the spectacular countryside of the fashionable Bukit Peninsula, taking full advantage of the breathtaking ocean views for which it is famous.
The Bukit is the perfect place to position yourself during your Bali holiday, far enough away from the traffic and tourist hustle and bustle of Kuta and Seminyak to have a properly peaceful hassle-free break, yet minutes from the well known beaches, trendy beach clubs, five star resorts, fantastic cliff-top bars and restaurants that are all around us.
Surfers are spoiled for choice here, with world famous surfbreaks at Pedang Pedang, Impossibles, Bingin and of course Uluwatu all within 10 minutes. Beach goers can also choose among these beaches, with Pedang Pedang particularly popular for a dip in the calm, azure water. Golfers also have the choice of two golf courses on The Bukit and for a glimpse of Bali’s unique culture and religion, look no further than the Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of the island’s most spectacular sea temples, just a short drive from the Villa
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low season||24 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 866||3 nights|
|High season|| 1 Jun 2019
31 Aug 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,155||5 nights|
|Low season|| 1 Sep 2019
19 Dec 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 866||3 nights|
|Peak season||20 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|6 bedroom||USD 1,386||7 nights|
-Continental breakfast of eggs, toast, fruit, juice and yogurts
-Free flow of mineral water
- A car with English speaking driver for 8 hours per day
- Other menu expenses are at the cost of ingredients plus 20% service charge
- Events at the villa are charged a function fee equivalent to one night’s stay (plus 15.5% tax and
service charge). A refundable security deposit of US$500 is taken as well as a Banjar fee of US$225.
- Manicure, pedicure
- Foot reflexology
- Yoga practices
- Personal training (boxing, muay thai)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Family villa for peaceful holiday
With the luxury of the kind of space that you rarely find in private villas, you can spread out and enjoy either of our two stunning pools, three living areas, two outdoor dining areas, bar, library, several gardens and six generously proportioned bedrooms, four of which have their own verandah or garden for when you need some peace and quiet on your own. There is even an additional bunkbed room – room for three more children!
The villa has been designed to combine traditional Balinese architecture, with the high grass-roofed ceilings, coconut pillars and pool bales that typify this timeless and beautiful tradition, with the more modern touches that you would expect from a villa of this calibre.
Granite topped kitchen surfaces, stainless steel bathroom fittings and recessed lighting blend seemlessly with local palimanan stone, intricately carved wooden doors and Balinese temples.
Perfect for surfing enthusiasts, couples and for families, this peaceful, breezy villa has been designed to combine traditional Balinese architecture with the more modern touches that you would expect from a luxury villa. Granite topped kitchen surfaces, stainless steel bathroom fittings and stunning contemporary furniture blend seamlessly with high grass-roofed ceilings, intricately carved wooden
doors and Balinese temples.
Your villa experience is of course made particularly special by the presence of the wonderful staff. Careful to make sure that you have all you need, while respecting that you may prefer privacy, they will prepare your meals, clean and tidy your bedrooms and deal with any laundry needs and shopping requests (at additional charge). The villa manager will also help you to make bookings for trips, for spa treatments, restaurant reservations and help you to make the most of your time in beautiful Bali.