3 3 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Airport Ngurah Rai 15 km,
supermarket 5 km,
Uluwatu temple 10 km,
Kandara beach –walking distance,
Karma Restauranht Di Mare – walking distance,
Pandawa beach 8 km,
Nusa Dua Shopping area 14 km,
Canggu with main restaurants and shops – 31 km,
Seminyak with famous restaurants and shops - 20 km,
Kuta with restaurants and shops – 18km, GWK 7km
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Villa Manager / Butler
Tea and coffee
Service and tax charge
Selection of bath products
Electricity, water, gas
Daily house cleaning
Bed and household linens
Gasoline - Fuel usage (car)
Extra hours of housekeeping
1 Baby cot
Delivery of food restaurant at the Villa
Cost of food (groceries, drinks...)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Unique balinese residence
Villa Gita Ungasan – your contemporary-styled, two-storey, three-bedroom residence, with a courtyard garden and a 6 x 4-metre pool lined with green Java stone. The villa is constructed of local materials, and features white palimanan walls, marble floors, and a shingle roof. Tactile interiors, Indonesian artefacts, and a rich palette of fabrics in shades of coffee, cream and chocolate, make for an effortless elegance. On the ground floor is an open-plan living & dining room and integrated kitchen, featuring full height folding glass doors, designed to combine air conditioned comfort with tropical living around the pool deck. Here, you can live in harmony with the balmy Bali outdoors. The living area beckons with a comfortable sofa and chairs for a cosy family movie session in front of the large, international channel TV and DVD player. The dining area is furnished with a table for eight – perfect for a leisurely lunch that could segue effortlessly into a more formal dinner. The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering, which is a blessing if you have kids, and a great opportunity to impress your companions with your cooking skills. Alternatively, you can just sit back and relax with the indulgence of your own personal chef who will prepare delicious meals with the help of the dedicated villa attendants, who will also see to all the grocery shopping; this service incurs an extra charge. The ground floor sleeping arrangements offer flexibility and are ideal for families with kids.
Here, you will find two air-conditioned guestrooms, each with an ensuite marble bathroom fitted with a shower. One of these bedrooms is furnished with a king-size bed, and the other with twin beds that can be converted to king. Additionally, there is a separate, air-conditioned study room furnished with a desk and a sofa, which can be converted to a bed and used as an additional bedroom if required (at extra charge).
The luckiest members of the party will relish the exclusivity of the large and luxurious air-conditioned
bedroom, which covers the top floor of the villa. Featuring a soaring roof and a teakwood floor, it is furnished with a king-size bed and a desk, and equipped with an international-channel TV and DVD player for when you want to escape. This romantic bedroom is complemented by a walk-in wardrobe, a private wooden balcony with treetop views, and a marble ensuite bathroom fitted with a shower and a freestanding terrazzo bathtub. Characterized by coralline rock walls and a traditional Balinese gateway, the garden is filled with palms, bougainvillea, and coastal shrubs, and has an ornamental pond with a bubbling water feature. The private pool is bordered by a timber sundeck furnished with sunbeds and an umbrella, outdoor tables and chairs, making this the obvious spot for reading a book, enjoying afternoon cocktails, or having a snooze. There is also the facility of an outdoor pool shower.