Glenross Plantation Villa
4 4 8
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
Located about 30km inland from Bentota the villa is situated on 80 acres of an abundant rubber estate, a botanical garden that is home to a cornucopia of fauna and ﬂora, containing many indigenous species. Our expert caretaker is always on call and will be delighted to give you a private tour of the premises and its enchanting surroundings. Whether picnicking on the perfectly manicured lawns, taking a walk through the woods, or spending a moment in quiet contemplation. Glenross offers visitors the tranquillity that comes with leaving the world behind
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Half Board booking includes, Breakfast and Dinner
Rate is inclusive of complimentary traditional afternoon High Tea
All Double Suites can accommodate on extra bed; all extra beds are roller way beds
All Rates are inclusive of Taxes
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
• A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable to confirm a booking.
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
• The total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request
A charming hisorical villa
Combining a distinctive sense of old world charm, with immaculately appointed modern interiors that and undulating gardens, blooming with life. Sited on 80 acres of lush rubber estate and tucked away in the South, just 38miles from Colombo, Glenross remains easily accessible, yet ostensibly isolated.
Glenross is minimally designed yet luxuriously furnished, giving occupants ample living space, provisioned with every conceivable amenity. The four suites offer understated luxury, designed to ensure absolute comfort, with that familiar feeling of home. All bathrooms are retroﬁtted with state-of-the-art facilities and much like everything else, is ﬁt for royalty.
Our in-house chef will be pleased to cater to every culinary need & our staff offers nothing less than friendly attentive service. Choose from local produce, including handpicked fruits, vegetables, fresh ﬁsh and a variety of other locally harvested delights. Sourced from growers we have an ongoing relationship with, ensuring consistency and quality. Or enjoy a selection of specially prepared international cuisine, using only the very best imported ingredients or a mix of your choosing.
The Glenross country estate also gives occupants an inimitable location on the Island from which to explore, offering activities for all persuasions. Botanical enthusiast, photographers and naturalist will ﬁnd the Bungalow's surroundings a veritable treat, as will anyone who is interested in hiking the numerous trails or exploring the ample outdoors. Glenross blends in organically with its surroundings, giving guest the unique opportunity to witness life in rural Sri Lanka.