4 4 10
A relaxing vacation
Villa Laemsingh 3, pure bliss in Phuket!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- iPod dock
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Set on a headland between Surin Beach and Laem Singh Beach on Phuket's west coast with spectacular views of the Andaman Sea and the bay.
* The villa is a 25-minute drive from Phuket International Airport
* All Golf courses are within 10 to 25 min drives
* High quality and internationally renowned restaurants are all within 5 - 10 minutes drive from the villa
* Local shops and supermarket are all within 5 minutes drive
* Patong Beach with its famous nightlife is within a 20 minute drive
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2021
14 Dec 2021
|4 Bedroom||USD 850||3 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 2021
5 Jan 2022
|4 Bedroom||USD 2,500||14 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Experienced Thai Cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* Breakfast and other food costs (Grocery service charges - Groceries at cost plus a 20% service fee THB 10,000 cash float)
* Extra bed USD 75
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
Exclusive waterfront villa with 5-star services
Absolute waterfront 4 bedroom luxury villa with views over Surin Beach and the Amanpuri, two pools, a gym and direct walking access down to Laem Singh beach. Set on the small headland between Surin Beach and Laem Singh Beach.
With walking access to both beaches this Ernesto Bedmar-designed villa, completed in 2008 enjoys direct water views over Surin bay and captures the full sunset view. The designer interiors offer luxurious touches many 5-star hotels can only aspire to. Features include preloaded i-touch i-Pods in the bedrooms, Wi-Fi throughout, luxurious linens, DVD and Nintendo Wii libraries, personal butler/concierge and chef and a brilliant glass fronted pool with Jacuzzi lounge chairs!
The four en-suite bedrooms are thoughtfully configured to suit up to 4 couples or two families. Upstairs a large master bedroom with small lounge and sweeping views opens to a balcony with daybeds to capitalize on the views and includes a small study space.
The second large bedroom on the main level can be configured with two twins or a large double bed and also offers a lounge, which can convert to a third bed if required. Separated for privacy on the ground floor are the other two bedrooms and a mini gym, complete with Life Fitness equipment. The third bedroom can be configured as a large double or twin beds and the fourth bedroom offers one queen sized double plus 2 bunks. This bedroom is ideal for children complete with Nintendo Wii zone games and DVD's.
The main living area combines indoor and outdoor living areas set adjacent to the two pools with floor to ceiling windows. The living/dining room offers a large A/C lounge zone and indoor dining setting. Thai doors open to a granite day bar and onto a western kitchen with a separate Asian Chefs kitchen and maids quarters.
Outdoors, on the fully-decked main level are found a sail-covered dining area for 10, a clear-wall, kids-safe pool with Jacuzzi jets and sunken lounges and a Thai Sala covered day bed and sun-loungers, perfect for a pool-side massage, before or after a swim in the second large infinity pool that blends into the Andaman Sea.
The Villa is fully serviced and offers a private Chef with extensive menu, maid and butler/concierge who will arrange activities, tours and bookings for you.
The luxury villa is located inside a private 5-Villa gated community, ensuring security and privacy to its visitors and within a short stroll to either Surin Beach or the exclusive Laem Singh Beach.