6 6 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- baby cot and high chair on request
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Rice cooker
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- DVD player
- High definition TV
- Satelite TV
Villa Chada is part of the exceptional Laemson Estate, extending across the headland of ‘Millionaire’s Mile’ at the northern end of Kamala Bay on the west coast of Phuket.
Taking a prime position, its sleepy, away-from-it-all ambiance is due to the surrounding forested hills and stunning expanse of the views of the Andaman Sea - everything you would dream of from a tropical villa. Close by is exclusive access to a beach cove ideal for snorkelling, and international hotels for rooftop cocktails at sunset.
Three kilometres away is Kamala, traditionally a fishing village with its own golden stretch of beach, whilst further south along the coast is Patong, famous for its busy nightlife and shopping extravaganza. Phuket International Airport is just a 26km drive.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)|| 1 Oct 2022
9 Oct 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 2,119||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||10 Oct 2022
31 Oct 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,884||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)|| 1 Nov 2022
11 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 2,119||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||12 Dec 2022
16 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 2,296||3 nights|
• WiFi internet access
• Welcome fruit bowl
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Babysitter (Extra)
• Driver (Extra)
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
elegant and spacious traditional villa
The stunning six-bedroom Villa Chada rests above the cliffs of Kamala Bay on the west coast of Phuket. This Thai-style villa offers a secluded, private hideaway with superb sea views from nearly every room, spectacular sunsets and open-plan lifestyle experience.
Spacious pavilions with stylish interiors and authentic Thai artefacts blend perfectly with the immaculate tropical gardens replete with lush lawns and lotus ponds, a 16-metre free-form infinity pool and towering casuarina and coconut trees.
Fully-staffed, including a villa manager and private chef, it will appeal to groups, couples, and families with older children. Beyond the villa are golden beaches and the lively Patong Beach.
A stone stairway leads up to Villa Chada, opening up to tropical gardens linked by walkways. On the left is a stand-alone pavilion containing two connecting guest bedrooms. Directly in front is a pond and behind that the dining room overlooking the pool and ocean. Steps lead down to the mini master suite on the lower floor.
Following the walkway to the right is the family room with views of the pool and ocean. The pool is framed by a large timber deck with four double-sized sun loungers. At the far end is the master suite with a wraparound terrace. Another two guest bedrooms are located on the lower floor accessed by steps from the pool area.
The six deluxe bedrooms at Villa Chada are housed on two levels ensuring maximum privacy. Each ensuite bedroom is boastful, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that do not shy away from showing off superb views of the ocean below. Cooled by air-conditioning and furnished with comfortable seating, they provide ample wardrobe space and offer families and groups of friends ample flexibility in sleeping arrangements.