5 6 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Double sink
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Pool table
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor shower
Child friendly facilities
- High definition TV
- Satelite TV
- Stereo system
- Pool table
- First aid kit
Set in the exclusive Laemson Estate on Phuket's Millionaire's Mile, the 5-bedroom Villa Purissara is one stunning spectacle. The villa towers right by the pristine white sands of a small peninsula close to Kamala Beach. The beachfront location, clever design, and luxurious amenities of the 2020-renovated villa take it to into a class of its own.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Minimum stays required - 14 nights if Christmas & New Year * 10 nights if New Year Only * 7 nights Christmas Only
* Service charge and VAT
* 4 Staff members including private chef (food not included)
* Daily housekeeping
* Guest Experience service
* 1 Round trip airport transfer included
* Turndown service
* Gated community with 24-hour estate security
* Use of 4 single kayaks
* Car rental & van with driver upon request (extra charge)
* In-house spa treatment (extra charge)
* Laundry service (extra charge)
* Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white, and rose wine (extra charge)
All cancellations made by the Lessee are subject to penalties below:
A) If the Lessee cancels the reservation 45 days or more prior to arrival date, all payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the Lessor. The credit value can be used by the Lessee or anyone on his or her behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
B) If the Lessee cancels the reservation within 45 days prior to arrival date, all rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Lessor secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial canceled reservation
C) Christmas and New Year Period, for any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited. However, a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the Lessor secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and canceled reservation.
The above cancellation charges also apply if the Lessor cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance.
* Booking the villa less than six months prior to arrival date, a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% of the total amount is due within 5 calendar days upon booking.
* Booking the villa more than six months advance prior to the arrival date, a non-refundable deposit of at least 25% of the total amount is due within 5 calendar days upon booking and another 25% is due 6 months prior to the expected arrival date.
* All full payment is due 45 days prior to the arrival date.
A security deposit of USD 2,500 is required by the Lessor prior to the arrival date.
* The security deposit will be authorized on credit card 48 hours before arrival or can be paid by bank transfer 10 days before arrival. The security deposit will be released or returned to the Lessee within 48 hours after check out.
* In the event that the villa incurred damages or any breakages during the stay of the guests, the costs will be deducted from the security deposit. This excludes normal and acceptable wear and tear.
* The condition of the property will be judged at the sole discretion of the owner or the representative of the property. If the value of damages or breakages exceeds the amount of security deposit, the Lessee will be held liable to pay the outstanding amount to the Lessor as soon as possible
A sanctuary of tranquility and sublime beauty
Those seeking a place of natural, resplendent beauty and ultimate repose should look no further as a quiet jewel sits tucked along Phuket's magnificent coastline - Villa Purissara.
The sparkling luxury villa is located within Laemson Estate, in Phuket's famed Millionaire's Mile. With an extensive 3,200 square-meter property all yours during your stay, this luxurious holiday home showcases the Andaman Sea's jaw-dropping vista in full view. Its five bedroom suites are more than enough to house large groups in this tropical paradise.
Purissara's overall design motif hails to its roots - the intricate style of traditional Thai textile, symbolism, and artwork, evident in every room, down to its outdoor gardens. All these elements add to the grandeur of the property. One might even feel as if they are standing in a temple in a faraway land adding to Phuket's mystic allure.
The wide outdoors is where Villa Purissara truly sings. Plush outdoor seating and spacious lounge decks are readily available everywhere. You can spend afternoons and wait for Phuket's picturesque golden sunset - something guests should experience while staying at the villa.
Guests can either take a plunge in the refreshing infinity pool or, better yet, swim at the private white sand beach accessible within the villa. If you ever get tired of swimming, single kayaks are available for use, letting you explore the surrounding turquoise waters.
Dining is made even special with Purissara's indoor and outdoor dining spaces, where your own private chef and staff can serve delectable restaurant-quality dishes for friends and family.
Each bedroom suite offers deluxe comfort as guests get a capacious ensuite bathroom while framing the scenic view of the outdoors. All of these suites are thoughtfully spaced from one another so that all guests can enjoy their privacy. A pair of master bedrooms are separately housed in individual pavilions, while the guest and family bedrooms are spread across another two-level pavilion.
Needless to say, your stay at Villa Purissara cannot be complete without experiencing its rejuvenating in-house spa treatments and its entertainment facilities. Guests can enjoy a movie at the living & entertainment area that combines a bar and pool table - perfect for casual get-togethers.
Elevating the whole premium villa experience is Purissara's custom-tailored services, with its outstanding in-villa staff attending to your every need.
The villa can accommodate up to 10 adults and 2 children with the use of 2 connecting rooms to the family bedroom (additional charge applies)